100% merino yarn grown and processed in New Zealand's South Island. Thorough washing and rinsing result in this bundle of deliciously soft and squishy woolly goodness. As the base for most of our colourways, it combines well with many other colours, either as the background or a highlight colour.
- 4 ply, also known as Fingering or sports weight
- Composition: 21 micron, worsted spun
- Weight: 100g
- Length: Approx 400 m
- Usual gauge: 28 st; 32 rows per 10 cm.
- Knitting needles: 2.75-3.25 mm
- Crochet hook: 2.5 - 3.5 mm
- Care: Cool handwash as yarn is natural and untreated.