100% merino yarn grown and processed in New Zealand's South Island. Lovingly hand dyed in small batches, which creates a richly complex colourway. After dyeing, thorough washing and rinsing result in this bundle of deliciously soft and squishy woolly goodness.
We work hard to represent the colour accurately in our images, however, please take into account that screens vary in how they represent colour. As these skeins are individually hand painted, each skein is unique. While similar to those dyed in the same batch, they show variations that are part of the charm of hand dyed yarn. You may choose to knit or crochet alternate rows to minimise the variations between skeins in the finished project.
- DK also known as 8 ply or worsted weight
- Composition: 21 micron, worsted spun
- Weight: 100g
- Length: Approx 220 m
- Usual gauge: 22 st; 30 rows per 10 cm.
- Knitting needles: 3.75-4.5 mm
- Crochet hook: 4.5 - 5.5 mm
- Care: Cool handwash as yarn is natural and untreated.