Bright fluorescent yellow
100% merino yarn grown and processed in New Zealand's South Island. Lovingly hand dyed in small batches, which creates a richly complex colourway. After dyeing, thorough washing and rinsing result in this bundle of deliciously soft and squishy woolly goodness.
We work hard to represent the colour accurately in our images, however, please take into account that screens vary in how they represent colour. This colour is very bright, designed to call for attention! A definite candidate for a top layer sweater to increase visibility when cycling or walking.
- DK also known as 8 ply or worsted weight
- Composition: 21 micron, worsted spun
- Weight: 100g
- Length: Approx 220 m
- Usual gauge: 22 st; 30 rows per 10 cm.
- Knitting needles: 3.75-4.5 mm
- Crochet hook: 4.5 - 5.5 mm
- Care: Cool handwash as yarn is natural and untreated.