100% corriedale yarn grown and processed in New Zealand's Manawatu region. Lovingly hand dyed in small batches, which creates the rich complexity of this colourway. After dyeing, thorough washing and rinsing result in this bundle of deliciously soft and squishy woolly goodness.
We work hard to represent the colour accurately in our images, however, please take into account that screens vary in how they represent colour. As these skeins are individually hand painted, each skein is unique. While harmonious with those dyed from the same dye colour, the distinct variations are part of the charm of hand dyed yarn.
- 4 ply, also known as Fingering or sports weight
- Composition: 21 micron, worsted spun
- Weight: 100g
- Length: Approx 400 m
- Usual gauge: 28 st; 32 rows per 10 cm.
- Knitting needles: 2.75-3.25 mm
- Crochet hook: 2.5 - 3.5 mm
- Care: Cool handwash as yarn is natural and untreated.